jueves, 12 de enero de 2012

Hello Whistler! Summertime Dirt Jumping!

I always spend extra time editing my videos because editing can influence a lot when creating the overall look, feel and quality of the video. In this video I have spent extra time editing to create the fun and upbeat feel to it and for the effects that you see at 2:41-3:20. In case you don't know how I did the editing from that section, I had the camera sitting on the tripod filming for a while in each angle so that I could get lots of riders going through the jumps to work within the shots. I used After Effects to mask out the riders in each of the shots and put them into the background of the exact same shot but from a different point in time when there was no riders in the shot, so that I had a clean background to work with. Basically I was editing to all the digital vocal stutters, and I really wanted it to look very interesting and fun and quirky, so it took me a good deal of time to just get those parts figured out. I filmed this video on two different days in the summer, one day during Crankworx, which is a great time to film there because there are so many good riders hitting the jumps. I wanted to get a lot of footage of guys training the jumps with a lot of tricks in there too. I was hoping to get more footage, but I never found the time for that to happen. Here are some screenshots showing the riders hitting multiple jumps at the same time like you see in the video

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario